- Food Pantry: the Chester Community Food Pantry will be open on Saturday, January 25th from 9am to noon in the Church Vestry.
- The Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 2nd following worship and a light lunch.
- The Rev. Gordon Rankin will be joining us for worship on Sunday, February 9th. The Rev. Rankin is the NH UCC Conference Minister.
- Wednesday, February 26th is Ash Wednesday.
- Bad Weather/Storm Cancellations: In case of bad weather, we will post Church service cancellations on WMUR. The information can be found on WMUR channel 9 or on the WMUR website.
Catch the Spirit!
Come and experience the love of God in Christian community and worship.
We are God’s people, gathered into a community of faith in the heart of our small town. We provide an open and welcoming physical and spiritual center for worship, fellowship, support, Christian education, service, and outreach to one another, the community, and the world. We celebrate the rich and varied religious heritage of our congregation, yet we are a united and caring church family, knit together in love by our common faith in Jesus Christ. We strive to embody Christ’s love and teachings in our living and being, and to share our faith, talents, and resources with others through our mutual ministry in His name.
We are linked to Amazon Smile, which provides an income opportunity for non-profit groups. Click here to start shopping! Thanks!
We are an Open and Affirming Church
“We are one body in Christ, and when one part of the body suffers, we all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.” (1 Corinthians 12:26)
Click the rainbow fish to learn more about our ONA statement.
Worship is at 10:00am. All are welcome! Feel free to join us for coffee hour after the service. We meet next door in the Vestry for an informal time of refreshments and conversation. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of every month.
Administrative Assistant: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to noon
Pastor Linda Rackliffe is available by appointment.