As a caring congregation, we have concern for all who need to experience God’s love through comfort, friendship or inspiration. Spiritual and physical needs are fulfilled through services provided or supported by the church.
How we Reach Out
- Visits to the sick and home bound
- Volunteering at Community Caregivers of Greater Derry
- Administration and support of the Chester Food Pantry
- Our Prayer Shawl Ministry volunteers create lovely hand knitted or crocheted shawls for those who are being lifted up in prayer
- Our Deacons’ Fund is used to provide temporary assistance to individuals and families in need within our community
We Reach Beyond our Community
- Through our Ukama/Partnership with Chipinge United Church of Christ in Zimbabwe
- We support Church World Service. and One Great Hour of Sharing.
Through special offerings and our Board of Mission’s Fund we support various service agencies and programs